Sunday, August 24, 2003

So the secret surprise trip to Connecticut was fun. Painting porches, a bathroom, tubing down a river with three "rapids", and rockclimbing Sleeping Giant. I've traveled a lot this summer. I flew in to Connecticut Saturday and was supposed to fly back to Portland on Wednesday, but instead extended my ticket and flew to Seattle on Friday. So now I'm here visiting Nicole for the weekend staying at her apartment on Green Lake. It's a very nice neighborhood. Seattle is my second favorite city. REI today with Ethan. Three pairs of hiking socks to go with my new Montrail Hiking Boots that I got in Connecticut at EMS. Time to break 'em in!!
September 4th is coming up fast, I can't believe that school is starting so soon, even though it is only the field course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home