Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Happy 24th Birthday Kate!

Good apartment news. Today Paul and I splurged and bought a brand new premier futon mattress to go with the nice free queen bedframe that we got from craigslist. Picking it up tonight. Also, speedy auto glass inspected the apartment windows yesterday and made and appointment to come and fix our three broken windows tomorrow. Yesterday somebody came and cleaned all the carpets, Brian took out the broken shelving on Sunday, and my mom and I worked for 5 hours this weekend on cleaning just the kitchen alone. Score. Things are working out [although all this should have been done BEFORE we moved in and I should not have had to vaccum and clean the carpets myself for a bozillion hours before they were done professionally].

Car and renter's insurance is also working out. Things are looking up. Even the weather! And I went to Burgerville for lunch with my coworkers and had the pumpkin shake to celebrate my last day of work until dec 5th. What a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home