Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey there.

We're at the Bend Library. Cell phones are turned off for a few days, but we just can't live without the internet it seems. ;o)

The wedding was amazing. A couple of little blips (most noticeably my grandmother thought the wedding was at 4:00pm instead of 3:00pm, so we held the ceremony up for 40 min until we couldn't wait any longer--she ended up arriving before the vows, but after the processional), but everything worked out in the end. It was beautiful, meaningful, and fun. Sooo many people showed up at the reception that I hadn't seen in such a long time. I wouldn't say that the reception was a blur, because I do remember everything, but it definitely was a whirlwind--In retrospect I realized that I didn't even get to talk to everyone who was there, which makes me sad. We were pulled in a ton of directions talking to people. Sudeep--one of my biggest regrets was not being able to dance with you!! Time slipped away and I wasn't able to come back.

There's so much I want to write about. Like how amazing it was to have many different people helping out setting up the ballroom, and all the support and help I got from everyone (especially Kate and Nicole--ps. I cried when I walked into the hotel room). How beautiful the candles looked, joyful crying mothers, the gorgeous flowers, and a stunning groom. :o)

I'm still caught up in the excitement. Out of nowhere I smile and squeeze Paul and think: I'm married! I don't know what to compare it to--maybe getting accepted to college?--it's such a big step in life, and one that I'm super excited about. I'm still giddy.

I'm also excited for the two upcoming receptions. Still lots of events to come and people to reunite with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home