Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Running two miles this morning and eating healthy all day long, I was so proud of myself trying to be "healthy" and then Sudeep had to go and offer me Nutter Butters. Such a weakness, at leat 6 of them found their way to my stomach. Yum. ;o) So tonight I spent 3 hours doing the GeoUnion budget allocations for next year. I put in a request to have a "field record fund", which is specifically designed to visually record observed field specimens and geologic features. Aka, I wanted to get the club money to buy 9 disposable cameras, 12 rolls of film, and processing for it all. :o) Let's hope the committee lets us have it. The sad part of my week is that I've definitely spent at least twice as much time on club/activity businesses (distributed between E.C.O., the Lighting Coalition, GeoUnion, Women In Science, ScavHunt, ProLife, and the Native American Student Association) than on any homework or studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home