Monday, May 27, 2002

My Mysterious Disapearance
I have officially been off instant messaging for over 48 or so hours. I haven't really been counting, but it's deifnitely over a day. And it's actually pretty nice because it's making me get work done. Just takes a little bit of slapping myself on the wrist each time i want to double click on the aol icon. ;o) I miss being online! But this is definitely so much better for my health. Also, it helps me get much more sleep. But already I've been missed. I called Kate last night and she was shocked that she had gone on twice and hadn't seen me online. She thought something might be wrong. lol. Nope, I'm just actually studying vigorously for a change! Four finals this week, a double physics problem set (which I pretty much finished today!), and an essay due. Plus organizing a few large projects and doing lots of errands before the end of the year. Also I'm organizing the last GeoUnion meeting of the year and trying to get them awesome senior presents. I have my eye on a certain something online. I shouldn't really say what it is in case any of the 4th years reads this online before we give them their gift, but let me just give some clues anyways. It's shiney. It's metal. It's from PORTLAND, OR and it will soon be engraved and has a leather sheath. Geez, I guess I pretty much gave that one away. If you know me well I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. I think it's great: check it out, the item I never am without. I have much to write about but little time. I must keep on studying the preterit and the imperfect and all those random clothes and house item names in espaƱol. My written spanish competency test is tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home