Monday, January 13, 2003

sleepy. sick (but definitely not as sick as others). unable to concentrate and wishing bio wasn't going to be 3 hours long this evening. my first lab. yea [insert sarcasm here]. my computer still hasn't been "activated" to be back on the network. but it better be by tonight! And sometime soon I'm going to have to learn Stata. tonight tonight.
I went to Kangeiko this morning. It was good, in the sense that I got to see a lot of friends. But also not so great in the sense that the activities are just very boring. I ended up leaving early after walking around the indoor track a few times. i'm still deciding if i should attend tomorrow morning or not. pretty much the only reason i'd go back is to get the free tshirt at the end of the week. but i'd like to see it to make my decision. hmmm. i'm in this for the wrong reasons. ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home