Friday, June 27, 2003

Another Day Off
My day off has been pretty dull, but it's my own fault. I thought I would take a bike ride now that the bikes are all spiffied up, but that didn't happen. Instead I've been lounging around (as always) in my fleece pants and Bears sweatshirt--which I wear every single day pretty much. I talked to Paul, finally spoke to my family, and watched two pretty lame, but slightly entertaining movies: Adventures in Babysitting (where supposedly they go to a UofC frat party, which was just plain weird to see in the plot...and for the record it's nothing like the frat parties are at the UofC--they suck), and 40 Days and 40 Nights. Tomorrow is looking up though: I'm going on two field trips. One with the Journalism clan to a farm, the literacy council of Fairbanks, and a food bank, and the other with my Justice clan to the Fairbanks courthouse. I'm happy to spend more fun time with the students!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home