Friday, April 26, 2002

Nicole is returning to Portland for the summer and so is Claire!
*¡Iamallsmiles!*

Also, I had two amazing prospies last night (prospective students). One, Talia, from New Jersey, and another, Heather from Portland! They were both two sweet girls that I thoroughly enjoyed hosting and staying up til 5am to talk, despite the fact that I had a spanish midterm this morning at nine and still hadn't finished my physics problem set. They even left me a little note and cute soap from Nordstrom's as a thank-you gift that I found when I returned back from my stressful day. So nice. It definitely cheered me up, along with talking to Paul and Nicole and a package from Michael. :o) Time for another nap *yawn*, I am really exhausted....only have a few minutes before dinner and then going to InterVarsity Christian Fellowship with Mr. Parker Seybold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home